Sunday, September 20, 2009

Matching behaviors


I am not sure whether this particular subject has been explored / discussed / debated upon. If not this might be a very interesting psychological subject. Though I am not a student of psychology, this particular subject fascinates me a lot. I’ve often observed and wondered when I see people having among commonalities in their physical appearance and their behavior.
You might agree with me on this that you have observed many people resemble each other on their looks / physical appearance. But have you observed they also resemble the behavior and attitude they carry!!!! Yes, it is true!!!! I have seen people resembling on their behavior and attitude.

If a person is a stranger to me… or recently if I have acquaintance with him / her…

I try to match his / her behavior with people I am close with or known from long time. This helps me a lot to predict the persons behavior and also guess his / her thinking.

Sounds interesting… explore more on this and let me know what YOU feel. Start matching the behaviors !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment